Client: Perseus Mining
Location: Côte d’Ivoire – Africa
Project Duration: November 2016 – April 2017
Service Type: Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls – Switchrooms
SCOPE OF WORK
- Design, structurally engineer, manufacture, supply and assembly of modular containerised electrical switchrooms fully lined and air conditioned.
- Switchrooms to be constructed from custom built ISO high cube containers. 40” for the HV switchroom and 20” for the LV MCC.
- Engineered and certified structural design for custom built containers to meet specific deflection allowances of switchboards.
- Deflection allowance:
- HV switch boards – ± 1mm over 1m in all directions, ± 3mm over entire length.
- LV MCC – 5mm maximum over 3m.
- VESDA System (Very Early Smoke Detection System) installed within the switchroom.
- Switchroom designed for overseas modular transport and re-assembly onsite.
CPS RMU Enclosure and Switchroom
Client: Karratha Airport
Project Duration: February 2016 – September 2016
Service Type: E&I - Switchrooms