Aerison provides complete Engineering and Design solutions for the Infrastructure, Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas and Power Generation Markets.
We provide real-world engineering: delivering safe, well-considered and highly valued outcomes for our clients. From executing major projects to small scale ‘in-house’ capital sustaining works, we have the capability to meet any engineering challenge.
Our team of engineers, designers and specialists pride themselves on:
- Clever, value-adding solutions
- A collaborative approach with an emphasis on client engagement
- Efficiency through a strategic approach to the entire project life-cycle
- Conceptual, pre and bankable feasible studies for any project.
- Process plants and process plant infrastructure.
- Development of fully costed and scheduled scopes of work.
- Scope definition and detailed engineering.
- Complete plant design.
- Ancillary Design, including:
- Access Roads
Civil and Structural
- Geotechnical reports
- Concrete structure and footing design
- Modular building design
- Structural verification and certification
- Road and access road design
Mechanical and Piping
- Conveyor System Design
- Materials handling
- Transfer Chute Design
- Pumping and Piping System Design
- Piping Stress and surge analysis
- Dynamic and Non-Linear FEA analysis
Electrical, Instrumentation and Control
- Complete system design and integration
- Complete process design
- Development of P&ID’s
- Many process types and systems
- Aerison has program management and engineering expertise, often serving as overall program manager on large-scale capital projects. As the Client’s single point of contact, we integrate the activities of all contractors and subcontractors to ensure the success of the overall program.
- Aerison project managers have a wealth of experience across the infrastructure, minerals and mining, materials handling oil and gas and power generation industries.
- System design
- Optimisation and efficiency analysis of existing plant
- Root cause analysis
- Site inspection and assessment
- Desktop analysis
- Qualified solutions based reports
- Aerison has the ability to deliver critical items to projects in a timely manner to meet project schedule and cost requirements.
- We offer reliable project deliveries, innovative performance solutions and project savings.
- Aerisons contract professionals optimize the full scope of pre-award and post-award contracting activities.
- Market research / intelligence / industry experience
- Procurement planning / execution
- Sub-contracting and vendor sourcing
- Transportation and logistics support / management
- Warehousing and inventory
- Field QA/QC
- Invoice processing
Reliable program and construction management covering the full project life-cycle.
With full program and construction management services, Aerison is a reliable, capable, and trustworthy partner to our clients in the successful and safe completion of their projects and programs.
- Program planning, oversight and controls
- Master schedule development and updating
- Master budget development and tracking
- Design development/management
- Bid support/RFQ-RFP development
- Alternative project delivery approaches
- Contract administration
- Contractor management
- Cost estimating
- Value engineering producing cost effective solutions
- Project controls
- Inspection and testing
- Change order management
- Claims management/mitigation
- Dispute resolution
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Team supplement, strategy, audit, performance testing and operations transition.
- complete in-house commissioning capability is there to ensure these new assets and critical interfaces comply with the original design specification.
- Complete responsibility for commissioning, whether we start in the engineering office, provide expertise in the fabrication yard, or mobilise to a remote area. From high-performance locomotives to cleaner and more efficient power stations, advanced water treatment plants, and robust mining equipment, our commissioning capabilities span a wide variety of sectors.